Credit card companies are working harder than ever to get your business by offering rewards. All of the credit cards below offer rewards such as travel, merchandise, balance transfer and cash back. This list has credit cards that offer cash back upon approval.
What are the best ways to maximize your savings?
- Do you usually pay cash at the grocery store? Start using your cash-back credit card.
- The average Canadian has 3 credit cards in their wallet. Only use the one that gives you the cash back.
- Place payments that come directly from your bank account on your credit card. It adds up quickly.
And our BEST TIP of all, always pay the balance at the end of the month. There is no point in getting 2.5% back if you end up having to pay over 10 percent in interest on the unpaid balance that results.
Here are the Great Canadian Rebates Top 10 Cash Back Credit Cards (in no particular order)
* Please be sure to visit the Credit Card Application page for full details/limitations on each card listed.
* Carefully follow directions on Great Canadian Rebates links to ensure you receive your GCR cash back rebate.
Product availability and information is provided by the merchants. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of content. Promotional discounts and cash back rebates may be available when purchased through Great Canadian Rebates. This is not a review of products. Products were not tested. Our selection process gathers customer feedback and ratings from many retailer websites and tabulates their responses into one list. They do not reflect our opinions.
The interest rates, fees, rewards details, benefits and other details of the Capital One product(s) described in the article may have changed since the time of publication. Please consult the product information pages on the Capital One website for accurate product details. In the event of any conflict between the product details in this article and the Capital One website, the details on the Capital One website shall prevail.