*This Post Contains Affiliate Links
We transport a lot of things in our vehicles on a day to day basis, but nothing is more precious than our children! Despite having survived bouncing around the back of a station-wagon without a seat belt as children, every parent now understands the importance of car-seats! Whatever car seat brand you decide on, there are some universal Safety Tips for Car Seats
- Choose the best type of seat for your child’s age, weight and height. Generally children will be REAR FACING from 0-2 years, and then FORWARD FACING until they reach the top weight or height restriction set by manufacturer. At that time they can graduate up to a BOOSTER SEAT
- Always check the car seat expiry date
- Back Seat is the safest place for children
- Always use the Top Tether with a Forward Facing seat
- Keep straps around child snug & tight
- Movement of properly installed car seat should not be more than ONE INCH in any direction
No doubt you have done your homework, and for many parents the choice is Britax, the #1 Brand in Safety Technology.
Product availability and information is provided by the merchants. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of content. Promotional discounts and cash back rebates may be available when purchased through Great Canadian Rebates. This is not a review of products. Products were not tested. Our selection process gathers customer feedback and ratings from many retailer websites and tabulates their responses into one list. They do not reflect our opinions.