Reward yourself with a free night's stay. You could get a FREE night with the Best Western Rewards® MasterCard® credit card‡
• Earn 1 Best Western Rewards® point for every $1 in eligible purchases‡
• Earn 5 Best Western Rewards® points for every $1 in eligible purchases at Best Western properties‡
• Earn 20,000 Best Western Rewards® points†† on your first purchase – enough for a free night stay
• You will be awarded "Gold Status" upon first use of your credit card and "Diamond Status" when you spend $10,000 in eligible purchases within one year◊◊
• No limit to the Best Western Rewards® points that can be earned using the credit card in a year
• Use your Best Western Rewards® points in many ways – hotel stays, elite status upgrades◊◊, dining, airfare, gift cards and more.
• 1.99% promotional annual interest rate† (AIR) on balance transfers✪ for the first 10 full months
* Visit the application page for further details
PLEASE READ TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A CASH BACK REBATE
• Click link above. Do not browse or leave application page before it is completed.|
• Please click from GCR again if session expires.
• Must apply online.
• Cash Back Rebate will be paid upon card valid application. Maximum one.
• NOTE : You must reply to us within 3 months to report a missing rebate otherwise the rebate is void by the merchant.
The MBNA Best Western MasterCard credit card offers many useful benefits to Canadian residents including a sign up bonus of 20,000 Best Western Rewards points, multiple ways to earn Best Western points through spending and cash advances, and a one tier elite status upgrade in the Rewards program. Canadians who winter in the southern or southwestern United States have even more opportunities to accrue points faster due to Best Western's thousands of American locations.
As an example of the points earnings possible with this card, consider the following common credit card spending over the course of a year:
• C$10,000 in consumer spending = 20,000 bonus points + 15,000 points for purchases
• C$250 in cash advances = 250 points
• C$500 in Best Western stays = 5,000 points
• Total = 40,250 points
These points can then be redeemed for Best Western hotel stays at over 4,000 properties worldwide, retail gift cards, and airline miles.
Since 1964, Best Western has operated hotels in Canada. Today the chain includes over 200 properties across every province. These properties range from the upscale Best Western Plus Downtown Vancouver and Best Western Plus Siding 29 Lodge in Banff to clean, comfortable roadside motels in Saskatchewan which offer free Wi-Fi and breakfasts. Just across the border in the United States, another 2,000 Best Western properties await to allow Canadian consumer continuity in their loyalty spending. Beyond North America, Best Westerns are found worldwide. Many Canadians are surprised to learn that Best Western is actually the world's largest hotel chain by number of locations. Best Western properties can be found at such popular international travel destinations for Canadians such as the United Kingdom, France, and Hong Kong.
The benefit of a one tier elite status upgrade within the Best Western program opens up many perks that would take an additional five to fifteen nights of stays a year to reach. By jumping ahead to the next program tier, a cardholder receives additional program benefits including increased elite bonus points per stay, exclusive elites only offers, the best available room, and a welcome snack and beverage.
The MBNA Best Western MasterCard credit card is offered by MBNA, a division of Toronto-Dominion Bank. Unlike many credit cards, this card does not charge an annual fee.