- Earn 1 mbna rewards point for every qualifying $1 spent on retail transactions‡
- 1,000 bonus points after your first qualifying purchase††
- 1,000 bonus points each year on your account anniversary date‡
- Redeem points for cash back, charitable donations, travel, brand-name merchandise and gift cards from top retailers
- No annual fee
- No Rewards Point Limits
* Visit the application page for further details
PLEASE READ TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A CASH BACK REBATE
• Click link above. Do not browse or leave application page before it is completed.|
• Please click from GCR again if session expires.
• Must apply online.
• Cash Back Rebate will be paid upon card approval.
• NOTE : You must reply to us within 3 months to report a missing rebate otherwise the rebate is void by the merchant.
The MBNA Rewards Studentawards MasterCard is one of the best cards available to students in Canada. With this card, you earn one MBNA rewards point for each $1 that you spend on retail transactions. This applies to practically any type of purchase that you can make with your card, either in store or online. Only a few types of transactions, such as balance transfers and cash advances do not earn you any points.
There is no limit to the number of points that you can earn with your card. Therefore, the more you use your card, the more points you accumulate. MBNA currently has a bonus offer in which you earn 1,000 bonus points when you make your first purchase with the card. You will also receive 1,000 bonus points every year on the anniversary of the date you opened your account.
Unlike some other cards which have a rewards program that is too restrictive and doesn't let you get anything useful with your points, the MBNA Studentawards card allows you to redeem the accumulated points in many different ways. You can order from a catalog of brand name items, receive a gift card from one of Canada's top retailers, travel, or exchange your points for cash back on your statement. You can also make a donation to a charity with your points.
With this card, you get the flexibility and convenience of MasterCard, which is accepted at millions of retailers around the world. Cardholders can also get access to cash at 430,000 ABMs around the world and benefit from 24/7 fraud monitoring. If you have a question about your account or encounter a problem with your card, you can rest assured that MBNA will be there for you, thanks to its 24 hour a day customer service. To help you save money, there are no annual fees associated with the Studentawards card.
MBNA's line of MasterCard credit cards is very popular in Canada due to the numerous options they offer to reward their cardholders. In addition to the Studentawards card, MBNA has a few dozen other cards that come with very advantageous promotions, such as cash back on purchases, reward points or interest-free balance transfers for the first 12 months.