New American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Cardmembers can earn up to 85,000 Aeroplan points:
|Additional Card Fee
|Cash Advance Rate
||21.99% on funds advances
• Earn 55,000 Aeroplan points after spending $6,000 in net purchases on your Card within the first 6 months of Cardmembership
• Plus, you can also earn 5,000 Aeroplan points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $1,000 in purchases on your Card for the first 6 months of Cardmembership. That could add up to 30,000 Aeroplan points
• New Cardmembers: Earn up to $2,700 in value within your first year. Spend applies to bonus point offers valued at up to $1,700
• New Cardmembers: Receive up to $100 CAD in statement credits every four years when a NEXUS application or renewal fee is charged to your American Express Aeroplan Reserve Card
• Standard Earn Rate: Earn 3X the points on eligible purchases made directly with Air Canada®* and Air Canada Vacations®*
• Standard Earn Rate: Earn 2X the points on eligible Dining and Food Delivery purchases in Canada
• Earn 2X the points on eligible purchases with Rocky Mountaineer®**. Plus, you could receive a Complimentary Hotel Room Category Upgrade, on the first and last night, and a Complimentary Upgrade from SilverLeaf to GoldLeaf class of service when you book directly with Rocky Mountaineer using your Aeroplan Reserve Card
• Standard Earn Rate: Earn 1.25X the points on everything else
• Get through the airport quicker with Air Canada Priority Check-In, Air Canada Priority Boarding and Air Canada Priority Baggage Handling
• Receive one Annual Worldwide Companion Pass when you spend $25,000 in net purchases prior to your Card anniversary date; your Pass entitles you to buy an accompanying Air Canada economy class ticket for a companion at a fixed base fare from $99 to a maximum of $599 CAD (plus taxes, fees, charges, and surcharges)
• Enjoy access to select Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounges™* and Air Canada Café™ in North America for you and a guest, with a same day ticket on a departing Air Canada or Star Alliance flight
• Enjoy your eligible first checked bag free for up to 9 people travelling on the same reservation on Air Canada flights
• Roll over any unallocated Aeroplan Elite™* Status Qualifying Miles and unused eUpgrade Credits to the following year to enjoy during your travels
• American Express® Experiences opens doors for you to access a number of special events, including special dining experiences, VIP parties, advance film screenings and more
• Get more from your travel experience at Toronto Pearson International Airport with:
• Access to Pearson Priority Security Lane
• Complimentary valet service at the Express Park and Daily Park
• 15% discount on parking rates at the Express Park and Daily Park
• 15% discount on Car Care Services
• Get access to more than 1,200 Priority PassTM airport lounges and enjoy an oasis of comfort before your flight, regardless of your airline or cabin class
• Insurance Coverage: whether you’re shopping nearby or travelling abroad, you can feel confident knowing you can be taken care of
• American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Card is made from precision cut and engraved 13g metal – it’s the perfect companion on your next exceptional journey
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
Cash Back Rebate from GCR: $150.00★
Note : Click to application page from GCR before filling application
★ PLEASE READ TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A CASH BACK REBATE:
• Do not browse or leave application page before it is completed.
• Please write down the reference (PCN) number American Express provides you after the application is completed. You need this number in case the rebate does not show up.
• Please click from GCR again if session expires.
• Must apply online.
• Cash Back Rebate will be paid upon card approval.
• Cash Back Rebate is for first time American Express® Aeroplan®* Reserve Cardmembers
• NOTE : You must reply to us within 3 months to report a missing rebate otherwise the rebate is void by the merchant.