NOTE : American Express® reports approvals on the second week of each month. Please wait one month before any missing rebate inquiries.
• Earn a Welcome Bonus of 30,000 points when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership. That’s enough to redeem for a $300 statement credit to offset any eligible purchase charged to your Card
• Earn 1 Membership Rewards point for every dollar in eligible purchases charged to the Card
• Earn 1 extra point for every dollar in eligible purchases made with merchants you pick from a select group of American Express merchants in Canada. You can earn up to a maximum of 250,000 extra points in each calendar year
• Redeem points for statement credits on eligible business purchases charged to your Card at certain American Express merchants in Canada. These merchants provide goods and services in business categories such as equipment, technology, advertising and everyday business expenses
• Enjoy the freedom of being able to transfer your points, at no charge, to many frequent flyer and other loyalty programs including 1:1 to Aeroplan®* and Avios.
• Go online to access the paperless Expense Management Reports delivered quarterly and annually, for flexible tracking and simple tax preparation
•Maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days, so that money can come in before it goes out.
• *As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month. 30% annual interest rate applies to balances not paid in full.
• American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link.
PLEASE READ TO MAKE SURE YOU GET A CASH BACK REBATE
• Click Apply Now link above. Do not browse or leave application page before it is completed.|
• Please write down the reference (PCN) number American Express provides you after the application is completed. You need this number in case the rebate does not show up.
• Please click from GCR again if session expires.
• Must apply online.
• Cash Back Rebate will be paid upon card approval.
• Cash Back Rebate not available to existing American Express® Business Gold Rewards Cardmembers
• NOTE : You must reply to us within 3 months to report a missing rebate otherwise the rebate is void by the merchant.
More About the American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card
The American Express Business Gold rewards card allows a business to earn bonuses of up to 40,000 points a year. There is even a chance to earn double points from making everyday purchases. This will allow the card owner to take a round trip flight to anywhere in North America free of charge. There is no annual fee for this card for one year. Another great feature is there will be fifty days where a person does not have to pay interest on their purchases or their balance.
This card is open to all Canadian business owners that have established some credit. The applicant has to be a current resident of Canada and own a small business in this country to qualify for the Express credit card. A business owner will know if they are approved for the card in as little as one minute with an online application. There are many great features that the gold card has that other credit cards do not. There is no limit to how many points a person can earn on their eligible purchases. The points will never expire. A person can choose to use them within a year or build them up over a couple of years and still be able to use the airline points. There are no blackout periods that a person cannot choose to travel. These points that are earned can be transferred to other frequent flyer programs including Aeroplan and Avios.
In addition to airline rewards there are other great features of the American Express gold card. There is not pre-set spending limit on the card. A person can use points to access some of the hottest shows and events in the country. For the first year the annual fee is waived for all new members. The card is sent to the new member free of charge. That alone is a value totaling more than $50. The purchasing power of this card will help a business grow and become more successful. There are additional rewards for members who are able to build up points within the first three months of using this card. This American Express card was developed to help a business increase their sales while earning travel rewards with each purchase.