Stretch your hard-earned money to the max with bonus interest
Open an HSBC Canadian Dollar High Rate Savings Account and enjoy a total annual interest rate of up to 2.65% on new deposits± from April 4, 2022 to June 24, 2022.
Total Interest Rate: up to 2.65% per annum*
• Competitive total interest rate* of up to 2.65% per annum on new deposits:
- 2.65% when your daily closing balance is $25k or over
- 2.35% otherwise
- Bonus interest is earned on New Deposits of up to CAD $1,000,000
• Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly to you
• No monthly fees
• Access your High Rate Savings Account through multiple channels: HSBC Mobile and Online banking, HSBC Bank Canada Branches and THE EXCHANGE Network ®+ across Canada and around the world
• Risk free returns
*Terms and conditions apply. All rates as of April 19, 2022, and subject to change without notice.
The regular interest rate is per annum and is calculated daily on the entire HRSA balance and paid monthly (regular interest rate tiers: $0-$24,999 at 0.15% and $25,000 or more at 0.45%).
The bonus interest rate earned on new deposits is 2.20% per annum, calculated daily on the daily closing balance of the new deposits and paid monthly.
±New deposits is the lower amount of the increase in total deposits (all your deposit accounts under the same Customer Account Number with HSBC Bank Canada) and increase in High Rate Savings Account Balance (HRSA). New Deposits in the following accounts do not qualify for bonus interest:
- Foreign currency accounts
- Investment Savings, Premier Youth, Advance and Regular savings accounts, Youth Savings
- Registered accounts such as Tax Free Savings, RRSP and RRIF accounts
- Personal Holding Company Accounts
- Trust Accounts
+ Debit card fees for withdrawal may apply (see Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure to learn more)
® THE EXCHANGE and Accel are registered trademarks owned by Fiserv Inc. licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited partnership.
®Interac e-Transfer is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license
For more information and to confirm most recent rates, please visit www.hsbc.ca
To ensure that you receive your rebate, please save a screenshot of the online application completion page, including the address bar, clearly indicating that the application to the Card or Bank Account has been approved. In the event that you need to report the rebate as missing, the screenshot will help expedite the approval of your request. GreatCanadianRebates reserves the right to approve or decline reports of missing rebates.