Extra savings with no extra effort
Get up to 4.90%* total annual interest rate on new deposits ± on your HSBC High Rate Savings Account from November 3, 2022 to January 27, 2023.
Total Interest Rate: up to 4.90%* per annum
• Competitive total interest rate of up to 4.90%* per annum on new deposits
• 4.90% per annum when your daily closing balance is $25K or over
-4.40% per annum otherwise
-No minimum balance
• Promotion rate is earned on new deposits of up to CAD $1,000,000
-Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
• No monthly fees+
• Offer available to new and existing HSBC clients
• Quick and easy online account opening with HSBC EasyID
• Access to your savings account through online or mobile banking, by phone, and at thousands of HSBC Bank Canada and THE EXCHANGE® network ATMs across Canada and around the world
• Free transfers between your savings and your other HSBC accounts with convenient international banking features
*Terms and conditions apply.
*All rates as of November 3, 2022, and subject to change without notice.
The regular interest rate is per annum and is calculated daily on the entire HRSA balance and paid monthly (regular interest rate tiers: $0-$24,999 at 0.90% and $25,000 or more at 1.40%).
The bonus interest rate earned on new deposits is 3.50% per annum, on new deposits± of up to $1 million CAD from November 3, 2022 to January 27, 2023.
±New deposits is the lower amount of the increase in total deposits (all your deposit accounts under the same Customer Account Number with HSBC Bank Canada) and increase in High Rate Savings Account Balance (HRSA).
+ Debit card fees for withdrawal may apply (see Personal Service Charges Statement of Disclosure to learn more).
® THE EXCHANGE and Accel are registered trademarks owned by Fiserv Inc. licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited partnership.
®Interac e-Transfer is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
For more information and to confirm most recent rates, please visit hsbc.ca
To ensure that you receive your rebate, please save a screenshot of the online application completion page, including the address bar, clearly indicating that the application to the Card or Bank Account has been approved. In the event that you need to report the rebate as missing, the screenshot will help expedite the approval of your request. GreatCanadianRebates reserves the right to approve or decline reports of missing rebates.