• No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards◊
• 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
• 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
• 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
• Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
• Visa Infinite Dining Series
• Visa Infinite Music Series
• Wine Country Wonders
• Luxury Hotel Privileges
• Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
• Rates, fees and other information are effective as of July 2, 2020. Subject to change.
Terms and conditions apply. Visit the application page for full details.
◊ The First Year Annual Fee Waiver Offer (the “Offer”) applies only to new Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite credit card accounts (“Accounts”) that are opened, and any supplementary Account cards issued, by November 1, 2020 subject to the conditions below. We will waive the initial annual fee for the primary card and each additional supplementary card on the Account for the first year only. All other terms and conditions of the Program Terms continue to apply during the Offer period.
Offer may be changed, cancelled or extended at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offers.
Eligibility and Exclusions: Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank retail credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank retail credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for the Offer. Subject to the above exclusions, Scotiabank small business credit cardholders are eligible for the Offer.
Rates and Fees: The current annual fee is $120 for the primary card and $50 for each additional supplementary card. The current preferred annual interest rates for the Account are: 20.99% on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances (including balance transfers, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques and cash-like transactions). All rates, fees, features and benefits are subject to change.
*See Card Provider's website and Card Application for complete card details, terms and current offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accuracy of information.