Earn up to 50,000 Aeroplan points†. Plus, first year no Annual Fee†. Conditions Apply. Must apply online by January 3, 2023
Earn up to $1,400 in value† including up to 50,000 Aeroplan points, no annual fee for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply online by January 3, 2023.
• Earn a welcome bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
• Earn 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $1,500 within 90 days of Account opening†
• Plus, earn an additional 20,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 12 months of Account opening†
• Enroll for NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate†, and share free first checked bags†
• Plus, get an annual fee rebate for the first year†.
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by January 4, 2023.
• Earn Aeroplan Points on your everyday purchases
• Emergency Road Services with Deluxe TD Auto Club Membership, valued at $79.00†, is included as an option with the product.
• Travel with confidence with Travel Medical Insurance†
• Complimentary Visa Infinite* Concierge service† available 24/7
Earning Aeroplan Points
• Earn 1.5 points† for every $1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and direct through Air Canada® purchases (including Air Canada Vacations®) made with your card
• Earn 1 point† for every $1 spent on all other Purchases made with your Card
• Earn points twice when you pay with your Card and provide your Aeroplan number at over 150 Aeroplan partner brands and at 170+ online retailers via the Aeroplan eStore (www.aeroplan.com/estore).
• Your Aeroplan Points do not expire as long as you are a TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Cardholder in good standing.
• Travel lightly through the airport and save on baggage fees† : Primary Cardholders, Additional Cardholders, and travel companions (up to eight) travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lbs) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight.
• Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge† : On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Concierge can help with any Cardholder request — big or small, to help you get the most out of life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card.
• Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection†: Receive seven exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties.
• Travel Medical Insurance†: Up to $1 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
• Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance†: For Trip Cancellation coverage of up to $1,500 per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption coverage of up to $5,000 per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
• Flight/Trip Delay Insurance†: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
• Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance†: Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
• Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance†: Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train or auto rental).
• Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance†: Up to $2,500 of coverage per occurrence for eligible personal items stolen from your hotel or motel room that belong to the Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with the Cardholder.
• Auto Rental Collision / Loss Damage Insurance†: Coverage for up to 48 consecutive days.
• Emergency Travel Assistance Services†: Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
• Save time at the border with NEXUS – Enroll for a NEXUS and once every 48 months get an application fee rebate (up to $100 CAD)†. Additional Cardholders can also take advantage of this NEXUS rebate.
†Terms and conditions apply.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.
|Annual Fee|| $139|
|Cash Advance Interest|| 22.99%|
|Additional Cardholder†|| $75|
Sponsored content. The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.