Earn up to 145,000 TD Rewards Points† plus, first year no Annual Fee for the Primary and Additional Cardholders†. Conditions Apply. Must apply by May 28, 2023.
Earn up to $1,000 in value† including up to 145,000 TD Rewards Points, and get a full Annual Fee Rebate† for the Primary and 1st Additional Cardholder† for the first year and additional travel benefits. Must apply online by May 28, 2023.
• Earn a welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Rewards Points when you make your first Purchase with your Card†.
• Earn 115,000 TD Rewards Points when you spend $5,000 within 180 days of Account opening†.
• Earn a Birthday Bonus of up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points†
• Get an annual TD Travel Credit† of $100 when you book at Expedia® For TD.
To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening and you must add your Additional Cardholders by May 29, 2023.
Earn TD Reward Points on all the things you normally do, whether you use your card for groceries, dining, paying bills or booking travel. The rewards will add up quickly so you can enhance your travel experience or enjoy a wide variety of rewards.
Your Card also allows you to enjoy:
• An annual TD Travel Credit† of $100 when you book at Expedia® For TD.
• TD Rewards Birthday bonus† that helps you celebrate in style.
• An extensive suite of travel insurance coverages which helps you travel prepared
• No travel blackouts†, no seat restrictions† and no expiry† for your TD Rewards Points as long as your account is open and in good standing.
• Redeem your TD Rewards Points towards making purchases at Amazon.ca with Amazon Shop with Points. Conditions apply. See more details.
Product Earn Rates
• Earn 8 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend when you book travel through Expedia® For TD†
• Earn 6 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on Groceries and Restaurants†.
• Earn 4 TD Rewards Points† for every $1 you spend on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account†
• Earn 2 TD Rewards Points For every $1 you spend on other Purchases made using your Card† plus earn an annual Birthday Bonus† of up to 10,000 TD Rewards Points
TD Rewards Program Benefits
TD First Class Travel Credit Card helps you earn big while you do all the things you normally do. And since you never slow down, the rewards can add up quickly. This lets you redeem for how and what you want or the flexibility to treat yourself with a wide variety of rewards options.
• Go Places on Points
Your Points are worth more when you redeem through Expedia® For TD: Search over a million flights, hotels, packages and more! When you’re ready to book, you can redeem† your TD Rewards Points towards your travel purchase right away.
Or Book Any Way†: You can also choose to book your trip through any other travel agency or website. This gives you the flexibility to use your TD Rewards Points towards all kinds of travel expenses – including excursions and taxes – within 90 days of your purchase.
• Shop online through TDRewards.com
Redeem your TD Rewards Points for great deals on a wide selection of merchandise and gift cards
• Financial Rewards
Pay With Rewards: Redeem TD Rewards Points to help pay down your credit card balance.
Explore the travel benefits and insurance coverages included with your Card:
• $100 TD Travel Credit†
Each year, you will receive one $100.00 TD Travel Credit on your first Eligible Travel Credit Purchase of $500.00 or more made with Expedia For TD and posted to the Account in a calendar year.
• Travel Medical Insurance†
Up to $2 million of coverage for the first 21 days. If you or your spouse is aged 65 or older, you are covered for the first 4 days of your trip. Additional top-up coverage is available.
• Flight/Trip Delay Insurance†: Up to $500 in coverage per insured person if your flight/trip is delayed for over 4 hours.
• Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance†
For Trip Cancellation, up to $1,500 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $5,000 for all insured persons, and for Trip Interruption, up to $5,000 of coverage per insured person, with a maximum of $25,000 for all insured persons on the same covered trip.
• Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance†
Up to $500,000 of coverage for covered losses while travelling on a common carrier (for example, a bus, ferry, plane, train, or auto rental)
• Emergency Travel Assistance Services†
Help is just a call away. Toll-free access to help in the event of a personal emergency while travelling.
• Delayed and Lost Baggage Insurance†
Up to $1,000 overall coverage per insured person toward the purchase of essentials such as clothes and toiletries if your baggage is delayed more than 6 hours or lost.
• Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance†
Coverage up to 48 consecutive days
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & FEATURES
• Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car:
Use your Canadian TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% off the lowest available base rates† in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates† internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
• Use Apple Pay or Samsung Pay wherever contactless payments are accepted: These Digital Wallets are accepted in a growing number of shops, restaurants, and other retailers, making it convenient and easy to use for everyday business payments with just a tap of your device.
Visa Infinite Benefits
• Complimentary Visa Infinite Concierge†: On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Visa Infinite Concierge can help with any Cardholder request — big or small, to help you get the most out of life whenever you travel, shop and use your Card.
Call toll-free from Canada and the U.S.: 1-888-853-4458
From outside Canada and the U.S.: 1-630-350-4545
• Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection†: Receive seven exclusive benefits when you book your stay through the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection featuring over 900 of the world’s most intriguing properties.
• Visa Infinite Dining Series†: As a Visa Infinite Cardholder, you have access to exclusive gourmet events that cater to your astute tastes. The Visa Infinite Dining Series serves up culinary explorations with prized chefs and acclaimed wines.
• Visa Infinite Wine Country Program†: Show your Visa Infinite card onsite and you can experience exclusive benefits at over 95 participating wineries in British Columbia, Ontario and Sonoma Valley including discounts on wine purchases, complimentary tastings, private vineyard tours and much more.
• Visa Infinite Entertainment Access†: Get exclusive access to tickets to curated events across Canada throughout the year. Visa Infinite Cardholders can also enjoy exclusive benefits, access and offers for the Toronto International Film Festival®
• Visa Infinite Troon Golf†: Receive elevated Troon Rewards® Silver Status at over 95 courses and 10% off on green fees, merchandise and lessons at participating Troon Rewards golf courses.
• Mobile Device Insurance†:
Up to $1,000 of coverage in the event of loss, theft, accidental damage, or mechanical breakdown for eligible mobile devices.
• Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance†: coverage up to $2,500 per occurrence for each Cardholder on the Account and eligible family members travelling with
• Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection†:
You automatically have access to Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection, covering most eligible new items you’ve purchased with your Canadian Credit Card, should they be stolen or damaged within 90 days of purchase. If the item comes with a manufacturer's warranty valid in Canada, you may be entitled to double the warranty period for up to 12 additional months.
• Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan†:
Optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan is designed to help you deal with your TD Credit Card payment obligations in the event of a covered Job Loss, Total Disability or loss of Life. To learn more about optional TD Credit Card Payment Protection Plan products, call 1-866-315-9069 or visit tdcanadatrust.com/BP
• Option to purchase TD Auto Club Membership†: and be covered 24 hours a day for emergency roadside assistance services in case something goes wrong when you are out on the road.
Product Features Table
|Annual fee: ||$139|
|Purchases Interest: ||20.99%|
|Cash Advances Interest: ||22.99%|
|Additional Cardholder†: ||$50|
†Terms and conditions apply.
This offer is not available for residents of Quebec.
Sponsored content. The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete and current information on any TD product, please click the Apply Now button.