• No annual fee
• Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.5% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
• Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category.
• Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
• No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
• Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
• Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
Additional Card Benefits:
• 2.5% Foreign Conversion Fee
• Free Cards for Authorized Users on your Account
• Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty1 – For most new purchases made anywhere in the world using your Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card, you may receive a lifetime maximum of up to $60,000 for the following insurance coverage:
⋄ Purchase Assurance, which may automatically cover loss, theft or damage, in excess of other insurance, for 90 days from the date of purchase; and
⋄ Extended Warranty, which may double the period of repair services, to a maximum of one additional year, when the original manufacturer’s warranty expires.
• Add your Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card to the Wallet app on your Apple® device and use Apple Pay pretty much everywhere you love to shop. Look for the Apple Pay or contactless logo. It’s simple and secure. Learn more.
• Accepted worldwide at more than 24 million locations in over 210 countries
• MasterCard Zero Liability
• MasterCard Tap & GoTM
Acquisition Offer Disclaimer:
Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you’re up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
Tangerine is a registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia, used under license. Forward Banking is a registered trademark of Tangerine Bank.
®/TM Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks and tap & go is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Applicants will have to consent to a credit check as part of the application process. Accounts must be in Good Standing in order to receive Money-Back Rewards.
Balance Transfers are treated as Cash Advances and interest applies from the transaction date that appears on your monthly statement to the date you repay the balance in full. There is no interest-free grace period on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.