Get passive income with peer-to-peer lending. goPeer is a platform where individuals lend to everyday Canadians
goPeer is Canada’s first regulated consumer peer-to-peer lending platform dedicated to helping everyday
Canadians to lend and borrow from each other. Their innovative approach to lending focuses on financial wellness
and empowering Canadians to help each other achieve their financial goals faster. goPeer can offer better personal
loan rates to borrowers than traditional lenders while allowing everyday Canadian investors to access a new fixed
income asset class.
Peer-to-peer lending is an asset class that allows individuals to diversify their overall investment portfolios outside of traditional assets such as stocks, bonds, or real estate, and produces fixed monthly passive income with
• Unique asset class with attractive risk adjusted returns and uncorrelated returns to other asset classes
(great for portfolio diversification)
• Revolutionary and user-friendly self served platform. Sleek design and easy to use with world class client
• Single fee of 1.5% per year (based on invested funds). There are no management, brokerage account, or
1. A new fixed income asset class that is uncorrelated with traditional assets such as stocks or bonds.
2. Investing through goPeer has a positive social impact. Investors get to contribute to helping real people by
getting them out of debt faster and help strengthen the Canadian economy. Canadians helping Canadians.
3. Monthly cash flows (principal + interest is paid monthly) and passive income generation.
How to make investment decisions?
Investors have access to the goPeer platform where all available loans are listed for investment. Each loan includes
borrower details such as term of the loan, loan purpose, credit score range, debt-to-income ratio, borrowers’
annual income, and more. Borrowers’ personal identity will always remain anonymous and confidential. Investors
may use these metrics to build their portfolio of loans based on their favourite characteristics. There is no cost or fees to have access to the goPeer platform.